At the Eden Project!
I'm thrilled to have my screens installed at the Eden Project, right next to one of their iconic domes.
The three screens were originally commissioned by Thomas Hoblyn for his award-winning Homebase show garden at Chelsea Flower Show 2011. They have now been reunited with the rest of the garden renamed The Sense of Memory Homebase Garden at the Eden Project.
At the Eden Project the public can now walk around the garden and explore the stunning granite rills and pool - new shallow design for paddling - as well as getting up close to my screens.
- 'Celebrating Art in the Garden' at West Lavington Manor
- The Contemporary Craft Festival, Bovey Tracey, Devon
- Read my latest newsletter
- Crafts Council Maker of the Week
- Surface Spotlight Live at the Surface Design Show
- Bursary Award Winner!
- Shiftworks at the Devon Guild of Craftsmen 4 March - 28 April 2016
- shiftworks is on tour to Stroud
- shiftWorks blog - Will I never learn??
- Handmade at Kew 8-11 October Stand G3
- shiftWorks 2015 is live!
- Design Nation, Decorex and the Southbank Centre
- Summer News from the Studio
- Vibrant colour and materials \\ read my first blog from the shiftWorks Project
- Fresh Air 2015 from Sunday 14 June - Sunday 5 July
- shiftWorks launches today!
- Selected for the brand new Crafts Council Directory
- Spotlight Exhibition & Meet the Maker
- Nominated for Arts Foundation Award
- My stand at 100% Design
- Visit me at 100% Design 17-20 September
- Suspended Glow Panels installed near Brighton
- Ribbon installation for opening of Bath Spa University by Lord David Puttnam CBE
- Runner Up in The Guardian & Dulux Let's Colour Awards 2014
- Buy the Blok Series online now!
- Nominated for Champagne Perrier-Jouet Arts Salon Prize 2014
- Selected at National Trust's Newark Park
- Circle Bath Spring Exhibition
- In the Guardian
- Surface Design Show 2014
- Launching new work at the Surface Design Show February 2014
- Introducing seam Christmas Show in Bath
- At the Eden Project!
- Featured in 'The Design Student's Handbook'
- New Work installed at FreshAir2013
- Awarded £1000 bursary!
- Artolo Art Party
- Two works selected for 10th Anniversary Show
- Newsletter November 2012
- Inspirational photobooks available to buy now (20% off until 31st December)
- Gloucester Cathedral Exhibition open to 31st December
- The Architecture of Cloth, Colour & Space at Gloucester Cathedral
- Linked one day symposium: The Architecture of Cloth, Colour and Space
- Shortlisted for FX 'Breakthrough Talent of the Year' Award!
- FX Magazine's 'One to Watch'
- Selected for Crafts Council Hothouse programme 2011
- BBC coverage of screens at Chelsea Flower Show 2011
- Shortlisted for Crafts Council Hothouse
- Holburne Museum gets dressed up for its re-opening
- Starring with Tom Selleck
- Selected for One Year On at New Designers
- Accepted for Tent 2011
- Illuminate Bath 2010